BOXX’s logos on this page may be used under these guidelines only by press agencies and journalists publishing articles specifically about BOXX Technologies and its products and services. Any use of the artwork outside of these guidelines is strictly prohibited.
GUIDELINES AND RESTRICTIONS FOR USING THE LOGOS
- The logos may only be used in close proximity to, or in obvious connection with, a published article or broadcast news story about BOXX Technologies or a specific BOXX product or service.
- The logos may not be copied, distributed or used apart from the article or broadcast commentary about the company or the applicable product or service. For example, you may not redistribute the logo in hard copy or electronic form or make it available online for others to copy.
- The logos must be used as provided by BOXX Technologies with no changes, including, but not limited to, changes in the color, proportion, or design, or removal of any words, artwork, or trademark symbols. The logos may not be animated, morphed, or otherwise distorted in perspective or appearance.
- To properly present a logo, a minimum clearance between the logo and other elements must be maintained. For example, the amount of clear or "empty" space that surrounds the logo should be at least equal to ½ the height of the logo (including the wording).
- The logo must stand alone and may not be combined with any other object, including, but not limited to, other logos, words, graphics, photos, slogans, numbers, design features, or symbols.
GUIDELINES AND RESTRICTIONS FOR USING TRADEMARKS IN TEXT
- PLEASE USE OUR TRADEMARKS PROPERLY. Correct references to the marks include:
- Using the registered trademark or trademark symbol ("®" or "™") at the upper right corner or baseline immediately following the trademark.
- Examples: "BOXX®", "3DBOXX™. This symbol should be used at the first or most prominent mention.
- Using the correct generic name or descriptor immediately after first mention of the trademark in text.
- Examples: BOXX ® workstations and render nodes.
- If possible, including the following notice on materials referencing the trademarks:
- Example: "BOXX, 3DBOXX and the associated logos are either registered trademarks or trademarks of BOXX Technologies in the United States and/or other countries."
- PRODUCT NAMES. Do not combine BOXX trademarks or portions of BOXX product names with any other company, product or service names.
- DO NOT COMBINE THE TRADEMARK WITH AN IMPROPER GENERIC NAME.
- YOU SHOULD NOT ABBREVIATE ANY OF THE TRADEMARKS IN TEXT.
Download Zip file of BOXX Logos (EPS)